After a long winter it is exciting to enter this spring month. Despite the warm weekend, the weather in Toronto has turned back to the chilly side and I believe is supposed to stay this way for this week. Nevertheless I have decided to take the chance of not purchasing a TTC pass for the month in the hopes that the warmer weather will make a swift return and I will be biking everywhere in no time.
What else is going on in April?
– Baseball – I have four Blue Jays games scheduled for the month
– I may be sitting a one-day Vipassana course on the 13th. Time for a refresher!
– A concert with the folks on the 14th
– Oodles of yoga, healthy eating, and smoothies!
– hopefully some fun outdoor outings
– April showers to bring in the May flowers :)
I have very high hopes for you April, so I hope you don’t let me down!