Look for these posts coming this week, or “how I still fulfil my personal goal of posting something today without really posting anything”.
- My thoughts on cycling in the city. It has been about two weeks since I’ve started riding my bike in TO and I have some observations to share with you fine people.
- The Dhamma Brothers – a documentary about introducing the 10-day Vipassana meditation course into one of the worst prisons in the US.
- Henri Cartier-Bresson – a photographer I only recently discovered who I am kind of obsessed with at the moment.
- Update on the Rheumatoid situation – I realize I have not written about this for quite some time.
- Getting back into yoga after the meditation course. Definitely a different experience.
- And maybe some incoherent ramblings about how hot it is in the city and how the weather impacts my brain and makes it work no good.