Things I do not like about being sick:
- Sandpaper throat
- Unhappy stomach
- Achy all over
- Fuzzy head
- Feeling too cold or too hot most of the time
Things I kind of like about being sick:
- You can sleep for ridiculous amounts of time. Hello 4-hour nap yesterday!
- My obsession with herbal tea goes into overdrive. I am probably the most hydrated sick person ever!
- Staying home. Even though I am still working from home this week not having to trudge on the TTC to work is always welcome
- Other people’s concern. It is nice to get it. Even though 90% of the time it is the typical “get rest, drink lots of fluids, drink lemon and honey in your tea” stuff. Still nice.
- Unfortunately I am currently single, but having a boyfriend/girlfriend look after you or bring over care packages. That was always nice.
Nevertheless I am hoping for a speedy recovery!